VELUX ZCT 300 Skylight 6-10 Ft. Manual Telescoping Control Rod for Operation of Venting Skylights
About the Velux ZCT 300 Skylight 6-10 Ft. Manual Telescoping Control Rod for Velux Operation of Venting Skylights
The Velux ZCT 300 6-10 ft. Manual Telescoping Control Rod for Operation of Venting Skylights. The Velux Manual Telescoping Control Rod is designed to operate venting skylights when they're installed in out-of-reach applications. It is very easy to use and is lightweight. Also a motorized version (ZMT 300) is available.
- For use with out-of-reach venting skylights
- Works with Velux VS and VCM models
- Extends from ft. to 10 ft.
- Smooth turning operation
- Assembled Depth: 43.0 in.
- Assembled Height: 3 in.
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 36.0 in.
- Product Height: 2
- Product Weight (lb.) : 2.37
- Product Width: 2
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.