Aerocool UPD4232 Pro Series Evaporative Cooler - 3/4 HP, 230V - Down Discharge - UL Listed
About the Aerocool UPD4232 Pro Series Evaporative Cooler - 3/4 HP, 230V - Down Discharge - UL Listed
The Pro Series by Aerocool is a great way to get the cooling features and benefits of a high-efficiency evaporative cooler for less! Evaporative coolers require less maintenance and cost up to 40% less to operate than mechanical air conditioners. The Aerocool Pro Series Coolers use no harmful chemicals and uses a natural cooling method by use of evaporated water.
The Aerocool Pro Series Evaporative Coolers come complete with a programmable Pro-Stat Thermostat which will automatically control your comfort settings while maximizing energy efficiency.
During off-season and hot months, the Aerocool evaporative coolers incorporate Pro-Shield technology , prohibiting heat loss.
All motors are pre-wired by the factory for an easier installation, and increased reliability.
The Aerocool Pro Series uses a Pro-4x4 high efficiency media, providing the coolest air possible while employing the Pro-Clean to maintain the entire system. The Pro-Clean system automatically prevents build up of minerals as it flushes the system periodically with fresh water. Aerocool high-efficiency media delivers cooler air than any other media on the market today.
Maintenance is limited due to the Pro-Armor premiere single inlet cooler design with polymeric inner structure, protecting the inner wet section from corrosion. The low sump pump design requires less attention and is the most powerful pump on the market.
- Pro 4x4 Media: Delivers the coolest air in th industry
- Pro-Armore: Polymeric inner structure completely shields wet section to prevent corrosion
- Easy Gravity Held Doors
- Pro-Stat Pogrammable Thermostat makes set up and adjustment easy. Saves money by regulating operation and to optimize comfort
- Low Sump pump design is more powerful than any other of it's kind
- Pro-Clean System: Automatic cleaning makes maintenance easy and effortless
- Patented Flowmate-quality water distribution system
- Factory wired and ready toinstall - increases reliability
- Miscroscopic blower shaft finishing process gives a more durable and long lasting finish, with less noise and less maintenance
- Dimensions: 27-5/16" H x 42" W x 43" L
- Duct Opening: 17-3/4" x 17-3/4"
- Blower Wheel: 16" diameter
- Shaft Diameter: 1"
- Belt Length: 54"
- Pully OD: 10
- Operating Weight: 195 lbs.
- UL Listed