Braeburn 1000NC Thermostat, Builder Series Non-Programmable, Single Stage Heat/Cool Conventional or Heat Pump
The Braeburn 1000NC is a non-programmable thermostat from the Builder series. This model is designed to control single stage heat / cool conventional or heat pump systems. Its display features a bright blue backlight, that makes it easy to check and view settings of the thermostat.
This unit is also simple to operate - with a system switch you can choose between heat, cool, or off modes. Two arrow buttons are used to increase or decrease settings. Also, when the batteries need to be changed, a low battery indicator will go off.
With the Braeburn 1000NC energy costs can be controlled by setting heat and cool temperature limits. This unit also offers flexible installation; it can be battery powered or hardwired. It is designed to be mounted into a horizontal box.
- Bright blue display backlight
- Adjustable temperature limits
- Hardwire or battery powered
- Permanent memory retains settings
- Compressor short cycle protection
- Separate O & B terminals
- Adjustable temperature differential
- Low battery indication
- Separate heating and cooling set point temperature
- ESD Guard™ electronic circuitry
- Front access reset button
- °F/°C switch
- Gas/electric fan switch
- Mount to horizontal box
- Dimensions: 3.75" x 4.75" x 1.12"
- Electric Rating:
- 24 Volt AC (18-30 Volt AC)
- 1 amp maximum load per terminal
- 3 amp total maximum load (all terminals)