BRK CO614B Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V AC/DC Plug-In w/ Battery Backup & Digital Display
About the BRK CO614B Plug-in Carbon Monoxide Alarm with 9V Battery Backup and Digital Display
The BRK CO614B Plug-In CO Detector is the perfect solution when you do not want to mess with wired models, or do not have the capability to hardwire in your Carbon monoxide detector. With the BRK CO614B, you have the freedom to plug-in your detector instead of wiring it in, so you can place the detector where ever it may be most effective in your house. Equipped with a 9V battery backup, the BRK CO614B will operate smoothly even during power outage or loss. Additional features of this model include advanced patented electrochemical sensing technology, a 85db horn, a smart End of Life signal (chirps once per minute to tell you the battery is low and needs to be replaced), and a test / silence LED indicator light to show you the detector is armed ad ready.
The BRK CO614B has a digital display that will read the CO levels in your home visually.
- Electrochemical Carbon Monoxide Sensor: the most accurate sensor available as compared to other sensing technologies
- Single Button Test/Silence
- Battery Backup
- Two silence features: can silence the low-battery chirp for up to eight hours or temporarily silence an unwanted nuisance alarm
- Digital Display: shows visual confirmation of CO levels in PPM
- Peak Level Recall Button: recalls the highest level of Carbon Monoxide detected
- 5-Year Limited Warranty Through the Manufacturer
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.9" H x 3.6" L x 1.5" D
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz w/ 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .09 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40° F (4° C) to 100° F (38° C)
- Humidity Range: 10% to 95% relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet
- Test/Silence: Electronically simulates carbon monoxide condition, causing the unit to alarm
- Alarm Reset: Automatic when CO clears
- Interconnections: Up to 18 units of First Alert or BRK Smoke, CO and Heat Alarms. Maximum of 12 smoke alarms.
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Indicator Lights/Sounds:
- AC Power: Constant Red LED; Display: blank
- DC Power: Intermittent Red LED; Display: "bAt"
- Local Alarm: Red LED flashes rapidly; Display: CO level in PPM
- Listing: Listed to UL2034 Standard