BRK CO5120BN Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired w/ Battery Backup
The BRK CO5120BN Carbon Monoxide Detector is a single or multi-station alarm that senses Carbon Monoxide in your home, office, or other living space. Easy to install, this unit meets building code regulations where AC / DC Carbon Monoxide Alarms are required (separately or in combination with smoke alarms or heat sensors).
The BRK CO5120BN Carbon Monoxide Detector is designed to be installed by itself or in a connected system with other alarms or devices. The BRK CO5120BN can be connected to up to 18 devices including other alarms, bells, sirens, repeaters, or strobes to meet ADA regulations if needed. Featuring a advanced electrochemical sensor, an 85db horn, Intelligent Sensing Technology (to avoid nuisance alarms), a 9V backup battery, and a silence feature.
Easily prevent vandalism or theft with the locking mounting bracket and battery compartment. Using the Quick Connect wiring harness, installation is quick and completed in a matter of minutes.
- Quick Plug-In Power Connector
- 120 VAC; Interconnectable
- Latching Alarm Indicator
- Smart Inerconnect
- Battery Drawer Lock
- Mounting Bracket Lock
- Swing-Open Battery Door
- Battery Back-Up
- Silence Feature
- AC Power Indicator
- Alarm Indicator Light
- Test/Silence Button
- Low Battery Warning "Chirp"
- Missing Battery Tab
- 9V Battery Included<
- 120V AC/DC
- Alarm Dimensions: 5.4"dia x 1.9" H
- Weight: 6.4 oz
- Operating Voltage: 120V AC 60Hz w/ 9V battery backup
- Operating Current: .09 amps (standby/alarm)
- Temperature Range: 40 Degree F (4 Degree C) to 100 Degree F (38 Degree C)
- Humidity Range: 10 percent to 95 percent relative humidity (RH)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10 feet<