Cooper Lighting IB-O-100-120 Fail-Safe Fluorescent Light, Vandal Resistant High Abuse Wall Light, 120V
Fail-Safe's FB/IB was designed as a low-cost, energy-efficient answer to the problems of repeated replacement and down times in areas where broken lamps could increase owner liability. The one-piece, injectionmolded, UV stabilized, polycarbonate refractors and diffusers completely surround the backplate, leaving no exposed metal.
- Specifically designed for use in public access areas where vandalism may occur
- Injection-molded polycarbonate lens, 0.156" thick
- 16-gauge backplate standard
- Ideal for building perimeters, corridors, stairwells, schools and dormitories
- Parent Company: Eaton Corp.
- Lamping: Incandescent
- Lens Type: Opal Diffuser (White)
- Voltage: 120V