Fluidmaster B1F20 20" No-Burst Faucet Connector, 3/8"Comp.Thread x 1/2"Strt.Thread - Stainless Steel
The Fluidmaster B1F20 20" faucet connector comes equipped with high bursting, inner and outer strength. Because of the durable, woven 3/8" comp. thread x 3/8" tubing coupling of this model, each foot of braided NO-BURST contains 220 feet of stainless steel wire.For increased reliability, this Fluidmaster connector features extra long stainless ferrules. Chlorine and other contaminants are resisted by a tough, NSF-approved polymer core. Ample inside diameter for high flow capacity. Captive cone washers seal tightly, so they cannot fall out.
Connector will not kink or crease, even in the tightest of spaces. Heavy-duty brass hex nuts are easy to grip and nickel plated for durability. Exceeds all requirements for flexible water connectors as defined by ASME A112.18.6 and CSA B125.
- Braided Stainless Steel with Polymer Core and Heavy-Duty Brass Hex Nuts
- Exceptional Flexibility for Fast, Easy Installation
- Connector Does Not Kink or Crease
- Wide Variety of Water Supply Fittings Available
- Type: Braided Stainless Steel
- Length: 20"