Halo H750RINTD010 LED Recessed Lighting Housing, 6" LED Remodel "International" Housing, Non-IC, for Halo ML7 - 600, 900 & 1200 Series LED Modules
H750RINTD010 is a Halo LED remodel housing designed to allow flexible installation in a wide range of existing ceilings in the U.S. and Internationally. The H750RINTD010 is a UL/cUL listed remodel for U.S. and Canada, CE listed for installation globally, with the internationally recognized CE mark. The H750RINTD010 is designed for use with Halo H7 LED 600 Series, 900 Series, 1200 Series LED Modules; and All-Pro RL7 (AP7) LED Module. for International 230-Volt and 240-Volt applications, or U.S. and Canada 277-Volt applications, the H750RINTD010 may be used with the 1200 Series LED Modules which are Universal Voltage 120-277-Volt (230-Volt and 240-Volt compatible). Halo offers high quality, high efficacy LED - the result being great lighting and significant energy savings.
- Die-formed housing
- Slide adjustment accommodates ceiling thickness 1/8-Inch up to 1-1/2-Inch
- Slide-N-Side wire traps
- Compatible with Halo 600, 900, 1200 Series LED modules
- Pre-wired connection for 1200 Series LED Module 0-10V DC dimming
- Parent Company: Eaton Corp.
- Item Weight 2.3 pounds
- Product Dimensions 8.3 x 11 x 4.5 inches
- Item model number H750RINTD010
- Item Package Quantity 1
- Type of Bulb LED
- Certification Energy Star