Kidde 0915E Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization (i9050)
About the Kidde 0915E Battery Powered Ionization Smoke Alarm
The Kidde 0915E battery powered ionization smoke alarm is ideal for any environment, especially residential homes. It's a full-size alarm that uses a powerful ionization detector to warn you and your family of even the smallest smoldering fire. Best of all, the Kidde 0915E requires no wiring to install, as a single 9V battery powers the device. Even in the event of a power outage, the 9V battery-powered standalone unit will keep functioning.
Flashing LED lights indicate that the Kidde 0915E is receiving power and is functioning correctly. A low battery indicator will chirp when the battery needs to be replaced, taking the guesswork out of keeping your home protected. A test button also verifies that the Kidde 0915E is receiving a proper amount of power to sound the alarm at the first sign of fire.
The Kidde 0915E comes with a five-year manufacturer's warranty and a 9V battery included. Easily mountable straight out of the box, this unit is comes protected against tampering and theft in order to maintain the device’s integrity and functionality.
- Easy Installation with no wiring required
- Battery Operated (9V battery included) Provides continuous protection even during power failures
- Quality Design
- 5 year limited warranty
- Flashing LED Indicates alarm is receiving power
- Test Button Verifies battery and alarm operation.
- Low Battery Indicator Chirps when battery needs replacement
- Model Numbe: i9050 (Formerly Model 0915)
- Part Number: i9050
- Dimensions: 5" Diam. x 1-1/2" Width
- Power Source: 9V Battery (included)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Size: 5" in diameter x 1.75" depth
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation