Kidde 0918E Smoke Detector, 9V Battery Powered Ionization w/Safety Light (i9080)
About the Kidde 0918E Battery Powered Smoke Alarm with Safety Light
The Kidde 0918E is a smoke alarm that features an added safety measure with a new safety light. Perfect for dimly lit hallways and other areas, this unit will warn you and your family early of a smoke or fire danger, as the safety light will help illuminate any areas that may be clouded with dark smoke. The Kidde 0918E is battery-powered, and your purchase includes both sets of 9V batteries for the alarm and the safety light. Designed with the latest ionization sensing technology, this alarm also includes a test button to ensure proper operation of the unit’s electrical circuitry, the horn of the alarm and the safety light.
Easy to install and with added protection even during power outages with its battery-powered design, the Kidde 0918E offers practical protection for your family.
The Kidde 0918E also includes a tamper-resistant feature with a locking pin, as well as a low battery indicator. The indicator will chirp if your battery drains low.
The Kidde 0918E is a UL listed unit and is backed by a fie-year limited warranty through the manufacturer.
- Safety Light Illuminates when Alarm Sounds to Guide your way to Safety
- Red LED Flashes every 30-40 Seconds to Indicate that the Smoke Alarm is Operating
- Test Button Tests Units Electronic Circuitry, Horn, Safety Light and Battery Function
- Battery Operated (Includes 2 9V batteries) Protects even during Power Outages
- Tamper Resist Locking Pin Helps Deter from Theft or Tampering
- Low Battery Indicator Smoke Alarm will Chirp in the Event of a Low Battery
- Part Number: 0918E (i9080)
- Power Source: Two (2) 9V Batteries (included)
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F to 100°F (4°C to 38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)
- Sensor: Ionization
- Interconnects: No
- LED: Red, normal operation