Kidde i12010SCO Carbon Monoxide & Smoke Detector, 120V 10-Year Worry-Free AC/DC Sealed Lithium Wire-In w/Battery Back-Up (21010408-N)
The Kidde i12010SCO is a hardwired combination smoke and carbon monoxide (CO) alarm. It features a sealed lithium battery back-up for worst case scenarios when the power line is disconnected. This battery is tamper-proof and lasts for 10 years for a long-lasting, worry-free operation. As it is intended to last for 10 years, the homeowner doesn't have to worry about battery replacement. When the battery is at the end of its life, it will chirp so that this alarm can be replaced.
This Kidde carbon monoxide and smoke detector uses state-of-the-art technology to detect smoldering flames, fast flaming and carbon monoxide build-up. This alarm uses sensor technology that combines ionization and electrochemical sensors to successfully detect threats. This intelligent sensor technology also reduces the chance of a nuisance alarm occurring.
When triggered, this alarm uses a voice warning system to announce the type of threat, allowing for an appropriate response. It can be connected to up to 24 Kidde devices for whole home protection. It also features a green LED light that shows when this alarm is properly connected.
- Sealed-In Lithium Battery Backup- no battery replacement required over the 10 year life of the alarm. Eliminates worry about removal or unauthorized deactivation of alarm.
- Voice Warning System- Verbally announces "FIRE!" or "WARNING! CARBON MONOXIDE" to help distinguish between threats.
- Smart Interconnect- Interconnects up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
- Hush Feature- Temporarily silences nuisance alarms for approximately 9 minutes and will not allow hush mode unless the unit is in alarm mode.
- Peak Level Memory- Announces "CARBON MONOXIDE PREVIOUSLY DETECTED" if alarm has detected CO level of 100ppm or higher since it was last reset.
- Ionization Sensing Technology- Ideal for detecting fast flaming and other types of fires.
- Green LED- Illuminates to indicate the unit is receiving AC power. Flashes once every 60 seconds to indicate battery only mode. Flashes once per second during alarm to indicate initiating alarm. Flashes once every 16 seconds to indicate smoke or CO previously detected. Flashes every 2 seconds while the alarm is in HUSH mode.
- Red LED- When a dangerous level of smoke or carbon monoxide is detected the red LED will flash. If the unit malfunctions, the red LED will flash and the unit will chirp every 30 seconds.
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60Hz 45mA max per alarm. Sealed lithium battery backup
- Sensor: Sensor: Ionization
- CO Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4.4°C) to 100°F (37.8°C)
- Humidity Range: 10%-95% relative humidity, non-condensing
- Size: 5.5" in diameter x 1.75" depth
- Interconnects: Up to 24 Kidde devices (of which 18 can be initiating)
Click below for the tech specs.
Click below for installations instructions.