Kidde KN-COB-IC Carbon Monoxide Detector, 120V Hardwired w/Battery Backup
The Kidde KN-COB-IC Carbon Monoxide Detector is a clear choice for families who wish to protect their homes against harmful carbon monoxide levels. This 120V hardwired interconnectable carbon monoxide alarm with battery backup can act as a standalone unit or function with up to 24 other Kidde alarm devices to form a circuit of protection in your home. The Kidde KN-COB-IC also includes a 9V battery backup to keep your family safe in the event of a power outage.
Easy to install, the Kidde KN-COB-IC Carbon Monoxide Detector comes equipped with an adjustable mounting bracket and snap-on harness. The sealed cover reduces the risk of nuisance alarms and keeps the internal working of the device safe from foreign particles that could compromise the integrity of the Kidde KN-COB-IC. The device also features a tamper-resistant locking feature to keep your device safe and comes with a five-year manufacturer’s warranty right out of the box.
- Battery Pull Tab Eliminates battery installation time and keeps battery fresh.
- Adjustable Mounting Bracket Allows for fast installation and perfect alignment
- Quick Connect Installs quickly with snap-on harness
- Sealed Cover Reduces nuisance alarms: Sealed to protect sensor from contaminants prior to installation
- Tamper Resist Locking Feature to deter battery and alarm theft
- Alkaline Battery Backup for continuous protection in case of power failure
- Part Number: 21006406
- Power Source: 120VAC, 60HZ, 9V battery back-up
- Sensor: Electrochemical
- Audio Alarm: 85dB at 10ft
- Temperature Range: 40°F (4°C) to 100°F (38°C)
- Humidity Range: 5%-95% relative humidity (RH)