Kidde i4618 Ionization Smoke Alarm, Hardwired with 9V Battery Backup (21007581)
The Kidde i4618 Firex ionization smoke alarm (21007581) is a 120V AC/DC alarm with a 9V backup battery. Chock full of features, it's compatible for both single and multiple stations, with the 15-minute false alarm control element that will silence an alarm, if needed. This ionization smoke alarm also includes a front-sliding door for a 9V battery, test switch, dual-purpose LED indicator, and an 85-decibel horn.
A constant green on the LED indicator allows one to know if there is AC power available for use. A flashing red LED indicator that displays the alarm and battery status. Due to its innovative PowerLink tab, the Kidde i4618 is shipped with a battery installed and ready to go. This tab prevents drainage of the 9V battery until installation is complete The Kidde i4618 connects with up to 24 other compatible Firex smoke and heat alarms
It is designed with dual ionization detection chambers, factory-sealed housing to prevent tampering and an attractive, low-profile design.This product is UL listed and comes with a five-year Kidde warranty. This smoke alarm comes in standard bulk packaging, and is not enclosed in retail box packaging.
Note: 1,000 ft. of wire can be used in the interconnect system.
- Ionization Senses, Detects Invisible Fire Particles
- Front Sliding Battery Door
- Pre-Stripped Wiring
- Connectable With up to 24 Devices
- Dust Cover Reduces False Alarm Occurrences
- 9 Volt Battery Backup
- One Button test/hush to silence
- Part Number: 21007584
- Temperature for Operation: 40°F to 100°F
- Dimensions: 5.6” diameter x 1.8” Depth
- Power: 120 VAC, 9-Volt Battery Back-Up
- Horn Loudness: 85db at 10 feet
- Listing: U.L. 217
- Detection: Dual ionization
- Humidity Operation: 10% - 93% relative humidity
- Weight: 5 LBS