Kraus KPF-2130-SD20 16.5" Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel
About the Kraus KPF-2130-SD20 16.5" Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser - Stainless SteelThe Kraus KPF-2130-SD20 16.5" Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel is built strong to withstand everyday use. The heavy duty construction is perfect for many years of long lasting use and function. As a result, this piece is a sensible selection for any home. The Kraus KPF-2130-SD20 16.5" Single Lever Pull-Out Kitchen Faucet and Soap Dispenser - Stainless Steel is made of solid brass with Stainless Steel finished trim for utmost beauty and appeal. Kraus specializes in turning class and design into a way of life. About Kraus USAKraus has quickly become one of the leading designer faucet and sink manufacturers. Featured in many magazines like Build and KBB to name a few, Kraus USA has set new standards for kitchen design, with exciting patterns, colors, and materials that rival previous standards.
- Update the look of your kitchen with this multi-functional Kraus pull-out faucet
- Kraus kitchen faucet blends quality and durability with elegance and style
- Faucet features 100-percent solid stainless steel construction
- Supreme-satin stainless steel finish
- Discoloration and corrosion resistant
- Features dual stainless steel pull-out spray head with an aerated flow or a powerful spray
- Sleek Gooseneck design with pull-down spray head
- Spring-tensioned retractable hose
- Spout swivels 360-degrees
- Contains Sedal drip-free ceramic cartridge
- Hermetically sealed with adjustable temperature and flow rate limitation
- Single-lever water and temperature control
- Single-hole, top-mount installation
- Water pressure tested for industry standard
- Standard US plumbing connections
- 2.2 GPM flow rate
- Installation in a 1.375-inch hole
- All mounting hardware and hot/cold waterlines are included
- Faucet height (overall): 16.5 inches
- Spout height: 8 inches
- Spout reach: 10 inches
- Hose measures 24 inches long
- ADA compliant
- Certified and Listed by UPC, cUPC, CSA, IAPMO, ANSI, SCC and NSF
- California AB 1953 compliant
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Soap Dispenser
- Soap Dispenser features 100-percent solid stainless steel construction
- Easy-push, self-priming pump
- Swivels 360 degrees
- Refillable from above
- Holds 14 ounces of liquid
- Measures 3 inches high x 4.5 inches deep
- Requires 1.25-inch hole
- Manufactured by Kraus
- Limited Lifetime Warranty
- Shipping: Leaves our warehouse in 1-3 business days
Kraus Limited Lifetime Warranty
This product has been manufactured and tested to the highest quality standards by Kraus USA Inc. ("Kraus"). We offer our customers thoughtfully crafted fixtures & accessories, engineered for enduring performance over years of use.
Who is Covered by the Warranty
This warranty extends to the original purchaser only. This warranty is not transferable, between homes or owners and is only applicable to residential use.
What is Covered by the Warranty
Kraus warranties this product against defects due to material or craftsmanship error during the warranty period: Kraus will provide replacement parts at no charge, or at its option, replace any product or part of the product that is deemed defective, under normal installation, use, service and maintenance. If Kraus is unable to provide a replacement and repair is not practical or cannot be made in timely fashion, Kraus may elect to refund the purchase price in exchange for the return of the product.
Conditions and Exclusions
Like other home fixtures, Kraus products will require light maintenance to ensure proper function. We provide you with complete knowledge to perform this maintenance and can also recommend resources if you are unable to fulfill this service.
- A. Kraus will not be responsible for product failures due to lack of maintenance or proper use. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- B. The original sales receipt, order number, and/or proof of purchase must be presented at the time of the warranty claim, without exception, for this warranty to be applied to all Kraus products.
- C. Kraus recommends installing all Kraus products with a licensed, professional plumber. Kraus will not be held responsible for any damage or product failure due to improper installation, misuse, or failure to use a licensed professional. Please read your care and maintenance documentation to determine the limits of proper use.
- D. Commercial use will automatically void this warranty.
- E. This warranty is not applicable to Kraus products purchased from an unauthorized seller. For a complete list of authorized sellers please visit http://www.kraususa.com/where-to-buy.html
Non-Applicability of This Warranty
By the purchase and use of our products, you agree that Kraus is not liable for incidental, consequential or special damages associated with the return, replacement, installation or use of your product. This includes freight costs, cartridge replacement, labor, travel time, lost profit, home damages and other contingent liabilities and costs (including, without limitation, costs associated with experts, investigations, analyses, attorneys and other professionals and services). The Kraus warranty is a comprehensive and explicit limit of liability, and all items outside of it are not addressable by or the responsibility of Kraus. Certain states have variances regarding implied warranties and in those situations we remain fully compliant.
KRAUS USA Inc. makes no implication that products comply with any or all local building or plumbing codes. It is the consumer's responsibility to determine local code compliance. This warranty extends to the original purchaser and first consumer.