Leviton GFM20-3WC Connector, 20A, 120V Heavy Duty Cord Set, Manual Reset - 3 Ft.
Portable GFCI Devices from Leviton are now sleeker and more rugged than ever! And, while these devices are fully OSHA compliant for use on job sites, they are also perfect for use in a variety of temporary power applications, such as recreation vehicles, marine vehicles, portable pools, portable generators, submersible pumps, vending machines and more.
- Rainproof, Outdoor rated GFCI Module
- Fully complies with NEC and OSHA regulations for construction sites
- Manual reset models require manual actuation to restore power to the connected equipment
- Open-Neutral Protection trips GFCI if the neutral conductor on the line side is opened, eliminating possibility of the load side having a live hot leg
- Power Indicator lamp goes OFF if GFCI trips, power is interrupted or GFCI is unplugged
- Grounding: GFCI Ground Fault
- Amperage: 20 Amp
- Voltage: 120 Volt
- Pole: 2
- Wire: 3
- Current Interrupting: 2 kA
- Temperature Rise: Max 30C after 50 cycles OL at 150 percent rated current
- Trip Level: 5mA plus or minus 1mA
- Short Circuit Current Rating: 2kA