Leviton ODC05-UDW Motion Sensor, Ultrasonic Occupancy Sensor, Line Voltage, Ceiling Mount, 120/277V, 500 Sq Ft.
The Leviton Provolt
- Utilizes sensors which emit non-audible sound waves and sense movement. Any movement within the sensor's field-of-view causes a shift in the original emitted frequency. The sensor identifies the change as movement and controls light accordingly. U/S models are immune to external ultrasonic signals from other sources such as white-boards delivering uninterrupted performance.
- Auto-Adapting: Time delay and sensitivity are continually adjusted to occupancy pattern of use
- Configurable for Manual ON/Auto OFF or Auto ON/Auto OFF
- Delayed OFF Timer: The sensor will turn lights OFF if no motion is detected after a specified time
- Exclusive Walk-through Feature: Provides increased energy savings by not leaving the lights ON for an extended period after only momentary occupancy
- Time delay and saved settings are protected during power outages and will return to the last known state
- Output short circuit protection
- Industry-exclusive self-configuring local manual switch input: Momentary or maintained switches are supported
- Presentation Mode feature for slide or film presentations allows push buttons to turn lights OFF and keep them OFF while the room is occupied
- Adjustable Time Delay: 30s, 5min, 10min, 20min, 30min
- Test Mode for simplified commissioning
- Manual Switch and Emergency Override are Class 1 or Class 2 circuits. Class 2 circuits provided for flexibility
Warranty5 years limited warranty through the manufacturer