Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Light Switch, Maestro Combination, 300W Dimmer & Single-Pole Switch - Ivory
About the Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Maestro Combination, 300W Dimmer & Single-Pole Switch - Ivory
Control up to two devices at the same time with the Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Maestro Combination Dimmer and Single Pole Switch conserve both energy and wall space in your home. This state of the art unit allows home users to use the on/off switch to control a primary device, while the dimmer slider is used to control a second unit, adding dual functionality to any room with multiple lighting sources.
Replace your outdated “stacked” switches with this visually appeasing Lutron MA-L3S25-IV Maestro Combination Dimmer and Single Pole Switch. Ideal for retrofitting old switches and remodeling projects, this unit is perfect for do-it-yourself installation and is a snap to wire in, as no neutral wires are required.
The cutting edge RFI suppression circuitry in the Lutron MA-L3S25-IV ensures that this device will have a long life and will sustain over time. This unit also comes with a standard one year warranty.
Wallplate Sold Separately.
- Provides two independent controls in the space of one
- Replacement for stacked switches commonly found in kitchens and bathrooms
- Ideal for retrofits
- add lighting zones to an application without increasing the size of the wallbox
- LEDs indicate light level on dimmer and glow softly to guide user to the control in the dark
- Easy-to-operate dimmer tap buttons turn lights on to preset levels
- No neutral wire required
- Includes RFI suppression circuitry
- Power-failure memory
- Color: Ivory
- Dimmer Type: 300 Watt Single-Pole Incandescent Dimmer
- Switch Type: 2.5 Amp Single-Pole Switch
- Style: Maestro
- Type: Digital
- Preset: Preset
- Load Type: Lighting
- Voltage: 120 Volt AC 60Hz
- Action: Standard-ON/Soft-OFF
- Wallplates: Use with any decorator style wall plate (sold separately)
- Standards and Certifications: UL/CSA