Lutron MALV-600-LA Dimmer Switch, 450W Multi-Location Maestro Low Voltage Light Dimmer - Light Almond
About the Lutron MALV-600-LA 450W Maestro Magnetic Low Voltage Dimmer - Light Almond
Ready to add an extra convenience to your home life? With a simple tap on the main button on the Lutron MALV-600-LA you can easily turn our lights on and off. Along the main button is a slide rocker, which gives you total control over the light levels within a room so you can set the perfect mood for any occasion. Compatible remote controls can also be paired with the switch to give you the convenience of changing you lights anywhere in the room.
The Lutron MALV-600-LA, part of the Maestro series, is constructed with cutting-edge technology such as an LED system that allows you to easily see what levels the lights are preset to when the switch is not in use. A fade-to-off feature is also built-into the system, which lets you leave a room completely before the lights turn off.
The switch is easy to install with its three-way wiring and retrofit. With a quality structure and maintenance-free design, the Lutron MALV-600-LA will last you for many years to come.
- For control of magnetic low voltage transformers
- Features a clean, flush, stylish appearance
- Special Features: Two taps on the switch brings lights on to full brightness; press and hold the switch to slowly fade lights to off over 10 seconds
- Multi-location dimming from up to 10 locations when used with the MA-R Companion Dimmer
- LEDs show preset light level and glow softly to act as night light
- Uses standard single-pole and 3-way wiring for easy installation in any home
- Power failure memory
- Front accessible service switch (FASS) to disconnect load power
- Coordinate using Lutron Claro Wallplates (sold separately)
- Dimmer Type: Dimmer
- Locations: Single Pole, Multi Location
- Wall Plate Included: No
- Source Type: Magnetic Low Voltage
- Watts: 450
- Volts: 120
- Volt-Ampere: 600
- Gang: 1