North Star NSANSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Acid Neutralizing Filter - 1" Bypass included - Neutralite
About the North Star NSANSSA Tank Filter with Solid State Timer Control - Acid Neutralizing Filter - 1" Bypass included – Neutralite
Tired of getting etching or blue-green stains on your fixtures and glassware? The discoloration is most commonly associated with water that has a high PH level. By balancing the PH of your water supply, you are preventing corrosion and premature damage to fixtures and pipes.
The North Star NSANSSA Tank Filter uses a neutralizing compound which slowly leaches into the water supply at the correct calculated amount. The intelligent control monitors levels properly, reducing maintenance and making your water system trouble-free.
Depending on your usage, the neutralizing compound is refilled periodically as it is used.
- Type of Filtering Mineral: Neutralite/ Magnesium Oxide
- Recommended Limitation Level: 6.0-6.8
- Amount of Filtering Mineral: 1.0 (Cu. Ft.)
- Water Pressure Limits: 20-125 (PSI)
- Maximum Water Temperature: 120 (F°)
- Minimum Flow: 270 (Gal. Per Hr.)
- Pipe Size: 1"
- Electrical Rating: 24V 60 Hz
- Service Flow Rates: * 12 GPM
- Type of Backwash Process: Automatic