VELUX DKC 2246 1025 Skylight Blind, Manually Operated Blackout for VELUX FCM/QPF 2246 Models - White
About the Velux DKC 2246 1025 Skylight Blind, Manually Operated Blackout for Velux FCM/QPF 2246 Models - White
The Velux DKC 2246 1025 White Manually Operated Blackout Skylight Blinds are designed to turn an ordinary room into something relaxing and cozy, to create the living space of your dreams. It is used for FCM/QPF 2246 Models. You can close the blinds to reduce potential solar heat gain, in summer, when temperatures are high. Also the blinds can be closed to keep warm air indoors in winter, when temperatures drop. The Velux Skylight Blinds are designed for Sun Tunnel Tubular Skylights to reduce the sun's glare. The Velux DKC 2246 1025 can block even very bright sunlight, making it perfect for rooms that that need a little darkening, like bedrooms and TV/entertainment rooms. Skylight Blinds are also perfect for afternoon siestas and light summer nights.
- The blackout blind has an energy efficient aluminum coating on the non-visible exterior side which is designed to provide optimal protection against heat. This blind can improve your energy performance rating by as much as 45 percent, and reduces your heating and cooling costs due to the better natural climate control in your room
- Maximum light blocking tight design and light blocking fabric block sunlight so that less than percent enters the room
- Blackout blinds provide glare control by blocking direct sunlight to significantly reduce or eliminate glare on your TV or computer screen, which increases the versatility of the room
- QPF series skylights come with Pick&Click brackets pre-installed for fast and easy installation of sunscreening blinds and accessories
- Important: For FCM 2230 series skylights, accessory tray (ZZZ 199 2230) is required and sold separately with pick&click brackets built-in for fast and easy installation of sunscreening blinds and accessories
- Manual control rod for blinds (ZXT 200) is sold separately for out-of-reach applications DKC 2234 models are designed specifically for Velux FCM/QPF 2234 series skylights
- Color beige with thermo coating (color 1085)
- More colors are available for order
- Skylight sold separately
- Skylights with blinds factory-installed at no extra charge are also available
- Assembled Depth: 2.91 in.
- Assembled Height: 43.44 in.
- Assembled Width: 19.47 in.
- Power Source Manual
- Product Depth: 2.91
- Product Height: 43.44
- Product Weight (lb.) 4.49
- Product Width: 19.47
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. ImproveDepot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.