VELUX DSD C08 1085 Skylight Blind, Solar Powered Blackout for VELUX FS C08 Models - Beige
About the Velux DSD C08 1085 Skylight Blind, Solar Powered Blackout for Velux FS C08 Models - Beige
The Velux DSD C08 1085 White solar powered blackout skylight blinds are designed to turn an ordinary room into something relaxing and cozy, to create the living space of your dreams. It is used for FS C08 Models. It is possible to close the Skylight blinds to reduce potential solar heat gain, in summer, when temperatures are high. Also the blinds can be closed to keep warm air indoors in winter, when temperatures drop. The Velux Skylight Blinds are designed for Sun Tunnel Tubular Skylights to reduce the sun's glare. The Velux DSD C08 1085 can block even very bright sunlight, making it perfect for rooms that that need a little darkening, like bedrooms and TV/entertainment rooms. The Velux Skylight Blinds are perfect for afternoon siestas and light summer nights.
- Velux solar powered blinds are eligible for 30 percent federal tax credit, including product and installation costs
- The blackout blind has an energy efficient aluminum coating that acts as heat barrier. It increases energy efficiency up to 45% and reduces your heating and cooling costs due to the better natural climate control in your room
- Maximum light blocking tight design and light blocking fabric block sunlight so that less than percent enters the room
- Blackout blinds provide glare control by blocking direct sunlight to significantly reduce or eliminate glare on your TV or computer screen, which increases the versatility of the room
- DSD C08 1085 models are designed specifically for Velux FS C08 Models
- Installation on non-Velux skylights or other Velux models is not recommended
- Important: For FCM 2222 series skylights, accessory tray (ZZZ 199 2222) is required and sold separately with Pick&Click brackets built-in for fast and easy installation of sunscreening blinds and accessories
- VCM and QPF series skylights come with Pick&Click brackets pre-installed for fast and easy installation of sunscreening blinds and accessories
- Velux radio frequency wall-mounted keypad (KLI 110, included with solar blinds) or advanced remote (KLR 100, sold separately) allow the user to operate skylights and blinds from almost anywhere within the house and can operate skylights and blinds individually or as part of group
- With the KLR 100 remote you can create programs to control the blinds automatically based on time of day, day of the week, or month of the year
- Color white with thermo coating (color 1025)
- More colors are available for order
- Skylight sold separately
- Skylights with blinds factory-installed at no extra charge are also available
- Assembled Depth: 2.91 in.
- Assembled Height: 47.99 in.
- Assembled Width: 16.02 in.
- Color/Finish: Beige
- Power Source: Solar
- Product Depth: 2.91
- Product Height: 47.99
- Product Weight (lb.) : 5.75 in.
- Product Width: 16.02
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. ImproveDepot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.