VELUX EDM A06 0000B Skylight Flashing, A06 Metal Roof Kit w/Adhesive Underlayment for Deck Mount Skylights
About the Velux EDM A06 0000B Skylight Flashing, A06 Metal Roof Kit w/Adhesive Underlayment for Velux Deck Mount Skylights
The Velux EDM A06 0000B metal roof flashing kit with adhesive underlayment for deck mount skylight is made for the metal roofing materials. This Deck Mount step flashing kit works with standard site-built curbs. In combination with the new Velux No Leak FS/VS/VSE/VSS skylight, EDM flashing ensures a 3rd layer of water protection. The Velux EDM A06 0000B has a roof pitch between 14 and 85 degrees. The installation is easy, it does not need any caulk or sealants. Installation hardware is also included. Neutral gray aluminum color fits most roofs.
- Flashing pieces interlock with roofing material for fast, weather-tight installation and streamlined exterior
- Sill apron includes pliable pleats that form to the roof
- Features an adhesive underlayment that provides an additional layer of water protection and prevents leaks
- EDL flashing for shingle and low-profile roofs and EDW flashing for tile roofs is also available
- If you have curb-mount skylight, you will need to order ECL low-profile or ECW tile roof flashing instead
- Assembled Depth: 3.75 in.
- Assembled Height: 45.75 in.
- Assembled Width: 14.5 in.
- Color: Neutral Gray
- Product Depth: 3.75 in.
- Product Height: 45.75
- Product Weight (lb.) : 18.0 in.
- Product Width: 14.5 in.
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.