VELUX TMR 010 1000 Sun Tunnel, 10" Tubular Skylight High Impact Polycarbonate Dome w/Rigid Tunnel & Pitched Flashing
About the Velux TMR 010 1000 Sun Tunnel, 10" Tubular Skylight High Impact Polycarbonate Dome w/Rigid Tunnel & Pitched Flashing
The Velux 010 1000 TMR Sun Tunnel Tubular Skylights with Pitched Flashing and Rigid Tunnel are designed to make your housing space brighter with energy-efficient and natural light. The Velux skylights are best installed in rooms with flat ceilings: closets, bathrooms and hallways. The Velux 010 1000 TMR skylight has a highly reflective rigid tunnel that provides brighter, whiter light output in any application. The Sun Tunnel Tubular Skylight is the best for installations that need longer tunnel lengths. The Velux Sun Tunnel Tubular Skylight also has innovative pitched metal flashing designed for the optimal angle for gathering light from all directions. TMR 1000 series skylights include a high-impact polycarbonate dome, which are the best for hurricane prone areas.
- Includes ring with mirror finish just below the dome to reflect light from all angles
- Dual diffuser decreases the chance of condensation and increases energy efficiency while providing even light distribution through frosted diffuser
- Includes with pre-assembled ceiling ring and paintable ceiling trim ring to complete any look
- Meets Energy Star approval guidelines for energy efficiency and provides UV protection
- May be installed on shingle and shake roofs with pitch between 14-degrees and 60-degrees
- Light kit (ZTL 114) allows you to use your Sun Tunnel tubular skylight as an extra light source even at night and installs in minutes inside the tunnel just above the diffuser sold separately
- Turret (ZTA 010/014) can be used for applications where the dome needs to be raised above the height of standard product sold separately
- Tile kit (ZTM 50) can be used for install the skylight in tile roof applications sold separately
- TMR comes with ft. of tunnel, adjustable elbows, dome, and shingle or shake roof flashing, ceiling ring and diffuser
- TMR 1000 series features high-impact polycarbonate dome for hurricane prone areas
- ten year guarantee please see Velux warranty brochure for complete details
- Assembled Depth: 10 in.
- Assembled Height: 52 in.
- Assembled Width: 10 in.
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) 453
- Energy Star Qualified Not Qualified
- Low-E (Y, N) No
- Material Polycarbonate
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) 60 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) 14
- Product Depth: 10 in.
- Product Height: 52
- Product Weight (lb.) 21.15 in.
- Product Width: 10 in.
- Rough Opening Height 10 in.
- Severe weather ready Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type Self Flashed Skylight
- Material Polycarbonate
- Tunnel type Rigid
- U-Factor 0.57 UV protection (%) 99
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their line of sun tunnels. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Sun Tunnel Skylight Rigid Tunnel Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Skylights and Sun Tunnel Skylights Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Polycarbonate Clarity Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Acrylic and Polycarbonate Skylights Limited Warranty (for Metro-lite and Dura-lite)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.