VELUX ZCT 100 Skylight 3 Ft. Extension for Control Rods for Manual Blinds & Venting Skylights
About the Velux ZCT 100 Skylight 3 Ft. Extension for Velux Control Rods for Velux Manual Blinds & Venting Skylights
The Velux ZCT 100 3 ft. Extension for Control Rods for Manual Blinds and Venting Skylights. ZCT 100 is an extension that increases the reach of Velux control rods. The Velux ZCT 100 3 is perfect for out-of-reach applications. This extension allows you to operate skylights in rooms with extra high ceilings (cathedral ceilings, that can't be reached with a standard 6 ft. to 10 ft. control rod).
- Easy to use
- Attaches to the ZCT 300 manual control rod, ZMT 300 motorized control rod, and ZXT 200 manual blinds control rod
- Designed specifically to be used for Velux control rods
- Using this product with non-Velux control rods is not recommended
- Assembled Depth: 3 in.
- Assembled Height: 43 in.
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 3.0 in.
- Product Height: 43.0 in.
- Product Weight (lb.) : 2.0 in.
- Product Width: 3.0 in.
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.