VELUX ZZZ 199 2246 Skylight Accessory Tray for Installation of Blinds in VELUX FCM 2246 Skylights
About the Velux ZZZ 199 2246 Skylight 2246 Accessory Tray for Velux Installation of Blinds in FCM Skylights
The Velux ZZZ 199 Velux 2246 Accessory Tray for Installation of Blinds in FCM Skylights. You need Velux FCM 2246 Accessory Tray for installation of skylight blinds with Velux FCM 2246 skylights. Installation of this Accessory Tray is quick and easy. The pre-mounted Pick&Click system brackets make installation of the blinds a snap.
- Required for installation of DKC/DSC/PAC/RFC/RSC blinds for Velux FCM 2246 skylights
- Includes foam gasket to seal tray to curb
- Can be installed in new or existing FCM skylights
- Consider adding solar powered blind to your skylight, which is eligible for 30% federal tax credit
- Assembled Depth: 2.25 in.
- Assembled Height: 44 in.
- Assembled Width: 20 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 2.25 in.
- Product Height: 44.0 in.
- Product Weight (lb.) : 7
- Product Width: 20.0 in.
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.