VELUX ZZZ 201 Skylight Crank Handle for Operating Venting Curb & Deck-Mount VS Series Skylights
About the Velux ZZZ 201 Skylight Crank Handle for Velux Operating Venting Curb & Deck-Mount VS Series Skylights
The Velux ZZZ 201 Velux Crank Handle for Operating Venting Curb & Deck-Mount VS Series Skylights. ZZZ 201 crank handle is made to operate Velux VS series manual venting curb & deck-mount skylights manufactured since 2010. The Velux Crank Handle is used forin-reach applications and it is perfect for skylights installed in dormers and attic or bonus rooms above garages with low, angled ceilings.
- Easy to use
- White finish blends in with the skylight's painted white wooden frames and sashes
- Designed specifically to be used for Velux vs series skylights
- Installation on non-Velux skylights or other Velux models is not recommended
- For out-of-reach applications, manual control rods (ZCT 300) or motorized control rods (ZMT 300) for venting skylights are available
- Crank handle for Velux VCM curb-mount skylights (ZZZ 212) are available for order
- Assembled Depth: 2.25 in.
- Assembled Height: 4 in.
- Assembled Width: 1 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 0.25 in.
- Product Height: 4.0 in.
- Product Weight (lb.) : 0.25
- Product Width: 1.0 in.
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.