VELUX ZZZ 202 Skylight Replacement Hook for Operating Venting Deck-Mount for VELUX VS Series Skylights
About the Velux ZZZ 202 Skylight Replacement Hook for Velux Operating Venting Deck-Mount for Velux VS Series Skylights
The Velux ZZZ 202 Velux Replacement Hook for Operating Venting Deck-Mount VS Series Skylights manufactured since 2010. The Velux ZZZ 202 replacement hook is made to operate Velux VS series manual venting deck-mount skylights. It is designed for out-of-reach applications. The Velux Replacement Hook is ideal for skylights installed in rooms with tall ceilings.
- Easy to use
- White finish blends in with the skylight's painted white wooden frames and sashes
- Designed specifically to be used for Velux vs skylights
- Installation on non-Velux skylights or other Velux models is not recommended
- For out-of-reach applications, manual control rods (ZCT 300) or motorized control rods (ZMT 300) for venting skylights are available
- Replacement hook for Velux VCM curb-mount skylights (ZZZ 211) is available for order
- Assembled Depth: 0.25 in.
- Assembled Height: 4 in.
- Assembled Width: 1 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 0.25 in.
- Product Height: 4.0 in.
- Product Weight (lb.): 0.25
- Product Width: 1.0 in.
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.