VELUX ZZZ 213 Skylight Trim Kit w/L Parts for VELUX FS/VS/VSE Models
About the Velux ZZZ 213 Skylight Trim Kit w/L Parts for Velux FS/VS/VSE Models
The Velux ZZZ 213 Velux Skylight Trim Kit with L Parts for FS/VS/VSE Models. It is very easy to replace the skylight with Velux Skylight Trim Kit. It can provide clean interior finish when replacing older flush-mount or drop-in style roof windows/skylights. One size fits skylights up to an outside frame dimension of 47-1/4 in. x 55 in.
- Can be completely installed from roof, plus the is no interior trim work and no need to order custom size trim kits
- Vinyl extrusion provides versatility in finishing skylight well
- Wood capping provides versatility in replacement fit
- For use with many VELUX lines, including FS, FSR, VS, VSE, FCM, VCM, VCE, and QPF skylights
- Assembled Depth: 1 in.
- Assembled Height: 57.5 in.
- Assembled Width: 3 in.
- Color/Finish: White
- Product Depth: 1
- Product Height: 57.5 in.
- Product Weight (lb.) : 14
- Product Width: 3
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. ImproveDepot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.