VELUX VCM 2246 2008 Skylight, 25-1/2" W x 49-1/2" H Air-Venting Manual Curb Mount w/White Laminated LowE3 Glass
Bring fresh air and sunlight into your home with the Velux VCM 2246 2008 curb mounted ventilating skylight. This manually operated model is specifically designed to fit roofs with pitches between 0-60°. It comes with an outside curb size of 25-1/2" x 49-1/2". The skylight has a unique design, which ensures excellent water drainage and no leaks. Its prefinished white frames and sashes seamlessly blend into any interior. The Velux VCM 2246 2008 features white laminated LowE glass which resists scratches. Also, this unit includes a insect screen and operator hook. Enjoy the high-quality design of the Velux curb mounted ventilating skylight.
- Factory pre-finished white frames and sashes provide a high quality finish that eliminates the need for secondary, high cost trips by a painter
- Opens and closes manually with VELUX control rods when out of reach
- Pre-mounted Pick&Click!™ system brackets make the installation of sunscreen blinds a snap
- Package includes operator hook and insect screen
- Out-of-reach rod and in reach crank handle are sold separately
- White, maintenance free interior frame and sash
- Can be installed flat at a 0° roof pitch
- Aluminum exterior finish
- Factory installed blinds available
- Inside curb (W x H): 22-1/2" x 46-1/2"
- Outside Curb (W x H): 25-1/2" x 49-1/2"
- Maximum Skylight Clearance (W x H): 26-9/16" x 50-9/16"
- Operation Type: Manual
- Mounting Type: Curb Mount
- Roof Pitch: 0-60° Deg
- Glass Type: White Laminated LowE3
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.