Leviton GFNT2-HGE GFCI Outlet, 20A 125V Extra Heavy Duty Hospital Grade GFCI Receptacle, Self-Test - Black
The SmartLockPro self-test GFCI tests itself even if you forget. Designed to meet the latest UL standard for auto-monitoring (self-test) our complete line of self-test GFCI periodically conduct an automatic internal test to confirm that it can respond to a ground fault. With the slimmest profile on the market, the device allows for fast and easy installation, while Leviton's patented reset lockout mechanism prevents reset of the GFCI if it is not wired or operating correctly. The SmartLockPro self-test GFCI is the smart choice in ground fault circuit Interrupter protection.
- Wraparound Steel strap provides superior structural Integrity, especially in hard-use environments
- Dual function status indicator light provides simple, intuitive feedback on power and protection status as well as correct wiring
- Line terminal clamps initially held open to expedite first time wiring
- Back & side wire (external back wire clamps)
- Smooth (not textured) pbt face cover facilitates cleaning and provides significant impact resistance and protection from harsh chemicals
- Item Name: Duplex GFCI Receptacle With LED Indicator
- Type: Hospital Grade, Slim, Extra-Heavy Duty, Self-Test
- Sub Brand: SmartlockPro
Warranty2 years limited warranty through the manufacturer.