VELUX QPF 2222 2004 Skylight, 24 3/16" W x 24 3/16" H Fixed Pan-Flashed w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
About the Velux QPF 2222 2004 Skylight, 22-1/2 x 22-1/2" Fixed Pan-Flashed w/Laminated LowE3 Glass
The Velux QPF 2222 2004 22-1/2 x 22-1/2 in. Fixed Pan-Flashed Skylight with Laminated LowE3 Glass. Velux offers you energy-efficient skylights, which bring sunlight into your rooms and illuminate the space without the use of excess electricity. Velux fixed pan-flashed skylight helps you decrease the need for electricity, bringing natural light into your house. Installation of Velux QPF 2222 2004 skylight is easy, it does not need any caulk or sealants. Installation hardware is also included. You will increase the brightness and beauty of a room, decreasing the need for electricity.
Flashing included, blinds not included.
- Designed for use with roofing sealant based installation with thin roofing materials, like asphalt shingles
- Features laminated clean, quiet safe glass with Neat glass coating that keeps your skylight cleaner, reduces unwanted outside noise, is energy efficient, and has an extra glass pane for added safety
- Consider adding Velux solar powered blind, which is eligible for 30 percent federal solar tax credit and allows you to control the light
- Consider upgrading to Solar Powered Fresh Air Skylight (model VSS) to bring both natural light and fresh air into your home using only the power of the sun, plus it is eligible for 30 percent federal solar tax credit, making it very affordable
- Please note: we recommend and most building codes require laminated glass for out of reach applications
- Rough opening dimensions for Velux QPF 2222 models are 22. in. by 22. in. and outside frame dimensions for QPF 2222 models are 24. 19 in. by 24. 19 in.
- Assembled Depth: 3.5 in.
- Assembled Height: 24.19 in.
- Assembled Width: 24.19 in.
- Cladding Type: Aluminum
- Color Family: Gray
- Daylight area (sq.ft.) : 2.63
- Energy Star Qualified: North-Central, Northern, South-Central, Southern
- Frame Material: Wood
- Glazing type: Laminated glass
- Low-E (Y, N) : Yes
- Material: Glass
- Maximum roof pitch (degrees) : 60 in.
- Minimum roof pitch (degrees) : 14
- Product Depth: 3.5 in.
- Product Height: 24.19
- Product Weight (lb.) : 32.4
- Product Width: 24.19
- Rough Opening Height: 22.5 in.
- Severe weather ready: Yes
- Skylight Mounting Type: Self Flashed
- Skylight Material: Glass
- U-Factor: 0.43
- UV protection (%) : 99.9
VELUX provides a wide-range of warranties for their skylights and related components, including flashing, blinds and glass. Depending on the product purchased, the following warranties may apply:
- 20 Year VELUX Insulating Glass Limited Warranty
- 10 Year VELUX Roof Windows, Skylights, and Flashing Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Blinds Limited Warranty
- 5 Year VELUX Manual, Solar, and Electric Controls Limited Warranty
- 10 Year "No Leak" Installation Limited Warranty
- 10 Year Hail Breakage Limited Warranty (for VELUX skylights with Clean, Quiet & Safe glass only)
These warranties only apply if the product is finished, installed, operated and maintained strictly in accordance with VELUX instructions or other instructions furnished with the Covered Product. Improve Depot recommends a professional installation by a CERTIFIED INSTALLER to ensure that the product is protected by these warranties.
Normal wear and tear is not covered by VELUX's warranties, nor are problems arising from failure to properly maintain the product. The warranty on insulated glass is void if any film is applied to the glass surface. Other restrictions apply, so be sure to read the included warranty information packaged with the product.